domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

CANT

I cant keep counting on you
i cant keep trusting on you
i cant keep saying i want you in my life
that is somehow not truth
I want to keep you as a memory
nothing but that, but it seems to me
like i cannot,
something inside me keeps saying
better cut it all off.
I am not so sure about letting it all go
because is sort of annoying
keep in touch with you
is like a rule
one of us will always end up angry
sometimes is you, sometimes is me
when you are alone you keep coming to me
but when you are with someone barely look back
is not fair, is not what i want,
But that is just a part of my life
when i get to see it all
nothing i do, seems to be complete
everything i try always gets missed
something is never done
something is not as it should
and i just keep making mistakes i should not
i dont have the strength, the patience
something is missing,
something is not being well done.
Something needs to be renewed
something needs to be turn blue
i will find the answers at some point
right now im tired
im sick of thinking all this
and i will wait for the right time
i am tired of trying to keep at your pace
thats why today i said
i wont until you say the first word...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SIENTETE LIBRE DE DECIR LO QUE ESTO TE HAGA PENSAR
FEEL FREE TO SAY WHATEVER THIS MAKES YOU THINK

BLOGS FAMILIARES

Powered By Blogger