domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

last minute thoughts

What hurts the most, is to know that you are there but not for me.
What i like the most, is that i can share without regrets
What i hate is that i couldnt move faster to win
What i love is to be free to do whatever i want
What i realize is that things wont always be like this
What i have found, is that some things i have refused are the ones that i want
What i wish is to have a nice life
What i expect is to live to the full
What i hope is to find the one
What i want is to become responsible of my ownself
i expect i have the time, but over all the tools to make it
i cannot keep waiting
i dont want to be expecting
what i want is to realize how strong i am
to remember how i was complete once in my life
to become the best i have ever been
to just show to myself thath i havent changed that much
because at the bottom of my self, of my life, of my soul
IM STILL JUST ME...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SIENTETE LIBRE DE DECIR LO QUE ESTO TE HAGA PENSAR
FEEL FREE TO SAY WHATEVER THIS MAKES YOU THINK

BLOGS FAMILIARES

Powered By Blogger